- Food for Thought: How we all kill whales (pdf) Dr. M Moore
- Interview with Dr. Michael Moore Sept 14 (CBC PEI Main Street, with host Angela Walker)
- Physical examination and assessment of cetaceans (pdf) Dr. A Ortenburger
- Live cetacean strandings, clinical management and response (pdf) Tonya Wimmer
- Cetacean euthanasia field guide (pdf) Drs. A Ortenburger and P-Y Daoust
The topic of this year’s symposium is Animal Abuse and Neglect, featuring speakers from across Canada and the Maritime provinces as well as case examples from exotic animals, companion animals and equine.