The SJDAWC seeks funding from a variety of sources to support a broad range of animal welfare activities.
MANY THANKS TO OUR SUPPORTERS!
We gratefully acknowledge the sustained financial support of the Christofor and the Sir James Dunn Foundations, without which the SJDAWC would not exist. Lady Beaverbrook, whose first husband was the late Sir James Dunn, had a lifelong interest in the welfare of animals, particularly horses and dogs, and she wished to create a Centre in the Maritimes to improve the lives of animals. It is through her generosity that the SJDAWC was established.
We also thank the following organizations and individuals who have supported the SJDAWC in 2021:
- Pegasus projects: The Pegasus Family Foundation, through the Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Pegasus Helping Hand Fund: Ms. Fran Mercier, Ms. Judy Profitt, Ms. Marie Adele Davis, and Drs. Stephen and Tina McCarthy
- The Atlantic Veterinary College
- Chinook Project: Victoria City Kennel Club
- Universities Federation for Animal Welfare, UK
- Fairview Animal Hospital
- Pet People Inc.
- Mr. Glenn Loranger
- Ms. Gladys Ascah
- Ms. Deanna Quigg
- Mrs. Faye Riehl
- Atlantic Flushing & Testing Inc.
We are also grateful to the many generous individuals, veterinary hospitals, and other businesses, too numerous to mention, who have made a donation in memory of a beloved pet.
All donations are fully tax deductible.