September 20-21, 2019, at the Atlantic Veterinary College with Drs. Kathryn Proudfoot and Shawn McKenna and Ms. Nancy Douglas
Pdfs of the speakers’ presentations are linked below:
- K Proudfoot: On-farm welfare assessment – How do we know if dairy cows have good welfare?
- N Douglas: proAction—Current cow welfare assessment on farm
- S McKenna: The role of the NFACC Dairy Code
- K Proudfoot: Reducing the risk of lameness and hock lesions by improving cow comfort
- K Proudfoot: Special needs housing from the cow’s perspective
additional resource: OABP 2019 Down Cattle Management (Quick Guide)